The terms & conditions have been created and set out by G and G Events and Functions CC ('the agency responsible for creation & implementation of the above mentioned campaign") for and on behalf of Huawei Technologies South Africa (Pty) Ltd ("the client"). Huawei Technologies South Africa (Pty) Ltd is in agreement with all the below mentioned details.
The prize consists of:
The prize excludes the following
- 2 x economy class return tickets from any main departure point in South Africa to the final destination city of choice as detailed by the competition entrant. The flight may include a maximum of two stop overs per flight route excluding local South African connections, dependent on accessibility of the final destination city. Main departure points in South Africa include Johannesburg, Bloemfontein, Durban, Cape Town, Port Elizabeth, East London & George.
- 2 x double / twin rooms at a 4 star hotel in the destination city of choice, for a duration of 5 nights. Hotel bookings will be on a bed and breakfast basis.
- The winner will be given a R10 000.00 spending allowance that should be used to cover all other additional expenses incurred whilst traveling (i.e. lunches, dinners, local transport & activities)
- 2 x general access passes to the concert of choice. G and G Events and Functions CC will do everything possible to secure the best available tickets to the event, subject to availability.
- Airport - Hotel transfers (on both arrival and departure from the destination of choice)
- Travel insurance for both travellers for the full duration of travel
The prize is valid for use by the winner under the following conditions:
- Any connections or transport costs from your current city of residence (should it fall outside one of the main departure points as detailed above)
- Any visa costs that may be incurred by you for entry into the destination of choice
- Access to any of the landmarks or tourist destinations whilst in the destination of choice
Entries from the following persons will not be considered for the competition
- The prize is valid for use before the end of 2015. The prize must be utilised prior to the end of that period or else the prize will be forfeited by the winner without any claim or refund for any reason whatsoever;
- The winner must elect their dates of travel and produce the necessary personal details as requested within 4 weeks of being notified of their prize and the information requested
- The winner and co-traveler require a valid passport which expires in no less than 6 months (from the date and travel) with at least 2 empty pages available
- The prize winners will be responsible for visa and travel documents as may be required by the Embassy for the destination country of choice
- Event tickets as well as flight and accommodation bookings are subject to availability at the time of confirmation
- The prize is not refundable nor transferable in any way or form;
- The winner of the competition is required to be at least 18 years of age at the point of final selection or will be required to appoint a parent or legal guardian to accompany them on the trip as the elected co-traveller;
Timelines for the competition
- Employees and relatives of employees of Huawei Technologies South Africa (Pty) Ltd and G&G Productions CC and their agencies, suppliers and promoters
- Any individuals currently residing outside the Republic of South Africa
- Any person who does not comply with the specific requirements to enter the competition, submits inaccurate information or submits their entry or information after the expiry of the timeframes set for submission of relevant information as provided for in this terms and conditions.
Competition mechanics and selection criteria
- The campaign will close at 5pm (GMT+2) on 1st June 2015
- The winner will be announced at midday (GMT+2) on 4th June 2015
- G and G Events and Functions CC reserves the right to change the campaign duration as well as announcement dates should that be required at any point during the campaign. Details of any chance will be updated and communicated accordingly
Huawei Culture Club platform and App usage
- In order to compete in the competition, you will need to adhere to all steps as laid out in the instruction process. The process includes;
- Downloading of the Huawei Culture Club app (available only on Android and IOS)
- Successful creation of a user account on the App
- Successful entry into the competition available on the Competition section of the App by completing all the relevant fields and actions required. Should information be missing by the applicant in relation to the questions asked or the steps required, the entry will be considered invalid and the applicant will forfeit their entry into the competition (despite their efforts to promote and share their entry as required)
- G&G Productions reserve the right to amend the competition process at any stage should that be required for better functioning of the competition, without any prior notice or warning. This may include but not be limited to additional steps or phases included in the campaign
- The winner of the competition will be selected by G and G Events and Functions CC on completion of the campaign. The winner will be selected based upon the highest number of social shares received by his or her entry into the competition. Shares will be tracked across Facebook & Twitter utilising a share tracking tool. During the competition, G&G Productions reserve the right to disqualify any entrant with no prior warning should there be any suspicions or evidence around fraudulent, staged or dishonest sharing, liking or voting. G&G Productions will not be held liable in any way for any inconvenience or damages as a result of the disqualification and the disqualified entrant shall have no claim against G&G Productions whatsoever.
- On closure of the campaign, the winner will be identified and all votes processed will be reviewed to ensure no illegal processes or fake methods were utilised. Should anything be identified as fake or illegal, the winning team will forfeit the prize and as such it will be awarded to the 2nd place option (adhering to the same audit process)
- Should the winner not comply with any of the terms and conditions as set out here, they will be required to forfeit the prize
- The winner will be announced by both Huawei Technologies South Africa (Pty) Ltd and G&G Productions CC on the Huawei Culture Club app, other digital / social media channels as well as by direct contact with the winner via phone call/email as provided by the winner when entering the competition.
Artwork & promotional content disclaimer
- By entering the competition you will be bound by both the terms and conditions as detailed above as well as the terms and conditions for usage of the Huawei Culture Club platform (and detailed under the Huawei Culture Club T&C's)
- Huawei Technologies South Africa (Pty) Ltd & G and G Events and Functions CC do not take responsibility for any issues outside of it's direct control, that may affect the successful functioning of the campaign. This includes but is not limited to network or data connectivity, access to the platform or App in respective regions or on certain operating systems etc
- The artwork or video's used for the promotion of the campaign are in no way an accurate representation of what the winning team may expect during their experience. The content is just used for visual purposes
- By entering this competition, all entrants accept the terms and conditions stipulated. Huawei Technologies South Africa (Pty) Ltd and/or G and G Events and Functions CC do not take any responsibility for any loss, injury, death or bodily harm of any kind resulting from or related in any way whatsoever to the prize aforementioned. The successful prize winner agrees by entering this competition to accept the prize as it is represented and will not under any circumstances hold Huawei Technologies South Africa (Pty) Ltd or G and G Events and Functions CC liable for any claim whether directly or indirectly related to the prize.
- Huawei Technologies South Africa (Pty) Ltd and / or G and G Events and Functions CC will not be liable for any claim whether directly or indirectly related to any person entering the competition, which is unsuccessful in winning the prize. The decision made by Huawei Technologies South Africa (Pty) Ltd and G and G Events and Functions CC is final.
The T&C's may be updated at any stage during the duration of the campaign so please ensure you check them regularly for updates. All updates will be dated accordingly.
Good luck and Make It Possible with Huawei!